Thursday, April 2, 2009

But I want an umpa lumpa noooooooooow

Since this is my blog..just for me..I'm going to use it to whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.

Beginning yesterday, I have started to feel like crap. My stomach constantly feels like it's 5 AM and I've been up for an hour and am so hungry my stomach aches and yet absolutely nothing sounds good to eat and the energy required to prepare food is so unreasonable that I'd rather just sit here in my own pee than get up.

I want to lay down and go to sleep for about 12 to 14 hours and when I wake I want buffet tables of food brought to me that I could pick over like Queen Elizabeth. And then I want the court jester to entertain me and when he's no longer funny I'll have him executed and then I'll roll over and go back to sleep.

Luckily I have Justin.

No comments:

Post a Comment